There are 2 Minibus stations:
1) Minibus Station in Chatuchak
- Take the Bangkok to Kabin Buri (Prachinburi) Minibus located in Building C.
Look for counter C7 and inform the counter cashier that you would like to alight in front of Dhamma Kamala (do ensure that this is informed to the driver as well).
Minibus will leave the Station once it is fully occupied from 8:30am to 3pm.
For reservations, please contact Khun Toom at 09-8864-1844.
2) Minibus Station in Rangsit -
Take the Minibus bound for Kabin Buri (Prachinburi) which is located under a highway, with Major Cineplex Rangsit about 700M away on the opposite side of the road.
Look for ticket table number 19 and inform the counter cashier that you would like to alight in front of Dhamma Kamala (do ensure that this is informed to the driver as well).
There will be a Minibus leaving the Station once every hour from 7am onwards.
For reservations, please contact Khun Thep at 06-1719-1029.
1. The journey from both Minibus Stations take approximately two and a half hours to the Center so it is recommended that students depart the Minibus Stations no later than 12pm in order to arrive at the Center on time for registration.
2. Minibus fare is 200 Baht.
3. Students who are unable to communicate their intention to alight in front of Dhamma Kamala may show the following message to the counter cashier and also to the driver
“ไปลงศูนย์ ฯ ธรรมกมลา”
Above information is updated October 2023.